Tuesday, February 08, 2005

Turning Points

Over the course of my life thus far, there have been several places in the road where there were either dead ends requiring right or left turns, dead ends requiring three-point-turns and back tracking, forks in the road requiring veering choices, exit and entrance ramps, all of them turning points. Changes in direction that require a decision followed by an altering of the present path.

I am currently at a turning point. I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. My current direction is not working for me...time for change...problem is, I am a bit lost in the journey and have no idea which way to go! YIKES!

I have heard it said that "Happiness is an inside job, and a by-product of right living" . Holy shit! What am I doing wrong here?

Sooooo, my current endeavor is to seek out change. No more looking back and mourning what was and is no more, no more looking ahead with dread. What can I do today? The key words being "I do".

Just for today, God help me to be the best me I can, for You.

Thanks for listening, and have a great day!
a truly twisted sister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home