Sunday, January 02, 2005

Happy New Year to all and to all a good night!

New Year Greetings! I am home, safe and sound, and none less for the wear and tear. Although I had a wonderful and enlightening holiday, and enjoyed the visit with my family and friends, like Dorothy in OZ, I say,"There is no place like home, there is no place like home!"

I must admit that I have the melancholies this morning. A combination of things, I think. Sometimes returning to reality after a trip can be like a cold pitcher of ice water or a hard slap in the face. HELLO!

Too, I must admit that I feel a bit emotionally battered from my trip...not that anyone did anything wrong to me, but I had to put on a strong, together front when inside I felt sad, sad, sad. That there, now, takes some work for this little gal, and I'm not much of an actress...my heart tends to hang out there on my sleeve, regardless...

I must remind myself of all that I have to be grateful for...most especially that I am loved. O well, this too shall pass...

I am glad to be back in spite of the melancholies...I missed you all!

Laters, with Love! a truly twisted sister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home