Wednesday, February 09, 2005

I Believe in Miracles!

I simply must share the news I just received or I will bust! In a recent post I shared about my friend, Denise, who was diagnosed with advanced colo-rectal cancer just before Christmas.

The prognosis looked questionable at that time and the doctors started her on radiation treatments 5 days a week, and chemotherapy 5 days every 3 weeks, in an attempt to shrink the tumor to a reasonable size to accommodate surgery that would involve a colostomy.

Denise was placed on several prayer chains and many people who love her and many who dont even know her personally stormed heaven in her behalf, myself included.

She had a sigmoidoscopy yesterday, and both of her doctors, the radiologist and the oncologist, were astounded with what they found. Her tumor, which was initially the size of a golf ball, is now only the size of a thumb nail! And the chances are excellent that she will not have to have surgery at all!

God is good! He is faithful! We are ecstatic. She is Faith in action at its finest,
and God is awesome! Just had to share our good news.

Thanks for listening!
a twisted sister...God bless you all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home