Tuesday, March 29, 2005

I'll never do this again....

How many times in my life time have I made this proclamation that I shall never move again? More times than I can count... "Never say never" is what I have been told because "never" is a bitter word to eat...

I finally finished moving today, finished cleaning the house, from stem to stern, and loaded the last of my boxes into my car. All that is left to move is one load to go to storage and one load to go to my son's new dwelling. I left him a cutsie little note on his computer and informed him that the cleaning crew (me) had finished, and I was putting him in charge of moving the two final loads...and hoped he could handle that... in truth I had the help of a dear angel friend in the cleaning department...but hey, what he doesn't know won't hurt him...

Needless to say, I am pooped out. At the risk of being a whiner, I dare say that even my knuckles are aching! I'm never gonna do this again!...

I have eaten that bitter word so often in my life, I think I have acquired a taste for it, I fear...

Take good care...
a truly twisted sister


1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer said...

Having moved about nine times in my adult life, I hear you. Loud and clear.

Whoever came up with "Never say never" didn't think it completely through, did they?

April 6, 2005 at 11:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home