Sunday, March 13, 2005

Gypsy Blood flows through these veins...

There are few things I hate more than moving, and there are also few things I have done more often!!! And guess what??? I'm doing it again!

The silver lining to this cloud is... since I am so well practiced at it, I am good at it...packing and stacking is my specialty...I am an organized and efficient packer, like it or not. And...I have a place to go to...a point to be truly grateful for...sure beats being a bag lady...

My beloved son informed me that I am the packer, he is the mover...isnt he a jem? My response is..."NO, Son...you are the mover, I am the SHAKER!!!"

O, well. I already have made a start...no dents yet, but an 8 box start. This shall prove to be an interesting and challenging couple of weeks...

Wish me luck!

a truly twisted sister

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home