Wednesday, October 20, 2004

It worked!

Moving a muscle does change a thought...at least it has every time i have done it, anyway. And yesterday was no exception. I reread my blog for yesterday and I'm not sure I was very clear about what I was trying to say...for that I apologize, my brain isnt terribly clear either... at any rate, the point is, I made my first costume yesterday after I finished my blog...

The Church my son and I attend is doing a Christmas play that God gave to me...yes I wrote it...the very first play I've ever written...and my job at present is to make costumes and props...

Much to my own discomfort and dismay, I have lost interest..I am so totally overwhelmed, scared, and unmotivated, that here it is, Oct.20, and I dont have a clue... I never did a play before...just thinking about it makes my stomach cringe...what have I gotten myself into?

The point is, I managed to get my first costume made yesterday....its the Innkeeper's nighttime attire...made out of a sheet that I got for $1.99 minus 75% at the GoodWill...it is a kind of rustic blue and off-white stripe with a multicolored blue and brown border...

I had my good old trusty son, Nick, try it on for me, cause the fella who is playing the innkeeper is approximately his size...

My son liked it...now that is no easy feat, there, to gain his approval...my son and I are at opposite ends of the taste spectrum...if I like it, rest assured, he doesn't, and vice versa.

EI. When I moved up here to live with Nick, all of my art pictures that I dearly love, he thought were only good for fire wood!!!

Anyway, it helped my overall mood...yep...Move a muscle, change a though...a right handy little tool there!

Have a great day and thanks for listening!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home