Thursday, January 19, 2006

Where am I going and how do I get there?

Last year has ended and a new one arrived...can't help but wonder what is in store...

I find Life to hold so many hidden, unbidden twists and turns, rocks and rills, spills and thrills...One minute I live in one place, the next I live in another...Its just nuts. This gypsy thing I got going has gotta stop...

I wanna settle, in my own place with my own space, my own rules, my own decore...no more walking on egg shells, no more fear or insecure...no more screaming no more fights, no more chaos , no more pee on the toilet seats.

I just know God has a plan for me...I just wish He would burn a bush and reveal it straight out in English...

Hope springs eternal in this lost little soul...

a twisted sister forever

1 Comments:

Blogger Seeker said...

Johntheo, I am pretty curious about "inquisitive" in reference to my blog....not sure what to make of it...I did visit juicyfruiter and what a wonderful job you have...I am a bit envious...I have never had a job I loved before...and I have had my share...thank you for reading my blog and keep up the good work with yours! a twisted sister forever

January 22, 2006 at 2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home