Thursday, July 14, 2005

TGIF again!

It just blows my little mind how quickly time goes by....Man o man, I remember especially when all three of my dear sons were teenagers...I didn't think time would ever pass!

I have always heard that life begins at 40...o ha ha...at the age of 40 I had a 17 year old, a 16 year old, and a 13 year old (all boys). My life did NOT begin at 40!!!

Well here is the news of the day...and mind you, I don't believe anything until it happens anymore...the Army has taught me that. One of my soldier sons is being transferred to Europe and is going through the process of jumping through hoops to arrange to take me with him. After all, I am his dependent.

The more I think if it the more excited I get while trying not to get my heart too set on it. But it would be an awesome opportunity for me. He took me to apply for my passport today, and I have to go through some medical evaluation to make sure they have the proper medical treatments available should I need it. I have put it in God's hands. I figure if it is His Will everything will fall into place and if not, He will close the doors....Keep your fingers crossed for me...

Well, Happy TGIF to ya'll...Take good care and stay safe.
Lots of Love,
the one and only twisted sister I know

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love Holds No Greviences

I am not one of those people who write book reviews just to get my picture on the about me page on amazon. In fact this is the only review that I have ever written. I was prompted to write it because, as I read the some of the more negative reviews of this book, it was quite obvious that most of these people, who wrote these reviews, had not read this book. I don't know why they felt the need to write the derogatory things about this material that were written, but I'm certain that they did not read this book, before writing there review of it. I have read this material; I have studied it for over a year. At first glance the concepts it spoke of seemed at the very least, unlikely. They certainly did not match up with the formula consensus reality had given me to work out the problems that I encountered in my life.

February 24, 2007 at 12:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home