Monday, November 14, 2005

Its All About Me???

It has surely been too long again since I have entered the world of blogs...no excuses to offer...other than I can't stand whiners and I refuse to be one (to the best of my ability). Therefore I just plain dont blog, write letters, or do much talking if all I can come up with is whining. And NO, I don't serve Cheese with my whine either!

Lots of changes, just not the ones I want! Now isn't that just part of Life's humerous ironies?
I have gotten a part time job at a local craft store, 20-24 hours a week in probably the closest thing to heaven I have encountered here on earth...making $5.50/hour...now if I could just head out the door instead on out into the store to use my 20% discount when my shift is done I might actually accumulate a little cash!

I am saving to Go visit my son, who is stationed in Europe. Sent for a copy of my birth certificate in order to get a passport...have no idea if it will ever come to pass, but its fun to fantasize about.

My Florida friends have ceased communications with me which really hurts like hell...Reminds me of a song by Melissa Ethrage, . I just do not understand. I simply just have to let this go...here is the hard part tho...the only friend I have met up here, a lady named June, who is a therapist, and my friend, told me that right now its all about me...that until I learn to be contented within my own skin, I am at risk of jumping head-long into sick, needy relationships. The goal is to want to be with someone, rather than need to be with them...

Now, the cold cruel truth of the matter is, I cant even imagine reaching that point, much less have any idea just how to make it happen...I pray and pray and pray...all in God's time...yeah yeah...I know...

I told God, well, I asked Him/Her to please remove this loneliness and allow me to know internal comfort and peace, or please bring someone good for me into my life.Really, I don't think that is too much to ask...Hell, I even told God gender was not an issue, just some one who would be good to me and good for me, someone I can be good to and good for, someone sensitive, creative, honest, with a strong sense of spirituality, and humor.

In the mean time, according to June, its all about me...I was born a nurturer, and that comes natural until it comes to me...O well, this is starting to take on a whine flavor, thus, it is time to close.

Take good care, and thanks for listening/reading...
a sinceriously twisted sister!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home